Confirmation I Class
The 7th Grade Confirmation I Class focuses on a review of the Bible and the main themes of the Old and New Testaments and the history of the Church.
Confirmation II Class
The 8th Grade Confirmation II Class focuses more on the theology of faith. Students who successfully complete the requirements of the 7th and 8th Grade Confirmation classes can be confirmed at the end of their 8th Grade year.
The youth of St. John's Church gather for dinner, prayer, discussion, and outreach.
- EGGS (Episcopal Go-Getters), for grades 5 and 6, meets periodically throughout the year.
- EYC (Episcopal Youth Community), for grades 7 through 12, meets on Sunday evenings from mid-September through mid-May.
Printable Calendars and Schedules:
EGGS and EYC Fall-Winter 2017 Calendar
Please Note: If you are interested in signing your child up for the Youth Choir, you may indicate this on your Children/Youth Registration Form.
Ways to Get Involved with Children and Youth this Year:
- Children’s Chapel – Seeking Adult and Youth Assistants to help with crowd control, support, and engagement (Drop-ins welcome!)
- Church School (PK–6th Grade) Classes – Seeking Adult Teachers and Substitutes as well as Hallway Greeters to help children get to their classrooms
- Confirmation (7th & 8th Grade) – Seeking Additional Instructors and Substitutes
- Colin Powell Leadership Club – Seeking both Reading Tutors and Enrichment Program Speakers (Come one time or many!)
- Vacation Bible School – Summer will be here before we know it! Join us in the planning stages to help build a wonderful program for 2018!
If you have just a little bit of time—or a lot of time—and are interested in helping out in any way, please contact Whitney Wolf.