The mission of our Church School is to engage children and youth in discovering a life of fruitful Christian service and to encourage their interest and involvement in the life of the parish.
Church School for Preschool through 6th Grade meets from mid-September through mid-May immediately following the 9:00 am Sunday service and concludes at approximately 11:00 am. This schedule coincides with the Adult Forum so that parents can participate in Christian Education programs simultaneously.
Ways to Get Involved with Children and Youth this Year:
- Children’s Chapel – Seeking Adult and Youth Assistants to help with crowd control, support, and engagement (Drop-ins welcome!)
- Church School (PK–6th Grade) Classes – Seeking Adult Teachers and Substitutes as well as Hallway Greeters to help children get to their classrooms
- Confirmation (7th & 8th Grade) – Seeking Additional Instructors and Substitutes
- Colin Powell Leadership Club – Seeking both Reading Tutors and Enrichment Program Speakers (Come one time or many!)
- Vacation Bible School – Summer will be here before we know it! Join us in the planning stages to help build a wonderful program for 2018!
If you have just a little bit of time—or a lot of time—and are interested in helping out in any way, please contact Whitney Wolf.